Battleship Texas Dry Dock Tours
Join Gulf Copper Dry Dock & Rig Repair for this unique opportunity to see Battleship Texas up close and out of the water! Limited tours on the dry dock at Gulf Copper will be available on Sundays through July 30. These are guided tours that are about 1 – 1.5 hours long, walking on the dry dock deck. Space is limited; tickets are $150.
Here’s some important information for guests:
There is a strict dress code at Gulf Copper’s facility. Guests must wear full-length pants and closed-toed shoes with good traction. Pants must cover all the way to shoes. Eye protection and hard hats will be provided. Guests not in the dress code will have to reschedule for another time or day.
• All participants must be at least 16 years old. Under 18 will need an accompanying adult.
• You will be required to sign a liability waiver and photo release.
• Pictures are welcome, but we ask that no video be recorded during the tours.
• There will be no refunds once you have signed up, but you will be able to reschedule if necessary.
• Guests must sign up in advance, online; no tickets will be sold at the gate.
Event details subject to change. Click source links for latest information.