Halloween Art & Nature Festival in St. Martin Parish
The theme of this year’s Halloween Art & Nature Festival is “The Deep” (deep sea life, deep roots both cultural and botanical, deep time, deep traditions, and more). Meet special guests including:
● Award-winning Special Effects Artist, Chuck Varga, Neptune the official King of the Coney Island Day Mermaid Parade, New York City
● Walter Sandifier III, Spy Boy of the Beautiful Creole Apache Mardi Gras Indian Tribe, New Orleans
● Award-winning Playwright Lisa D’Amour from New Orleans
● Renella Rose Champagne of KRVS’s “Lost in Love” program
● Chef Colt Patin & his students from the Culinary Institute in Baton Rouge
● DJ Spicy Tuna
Plus, live music, chef-crafted Cajun and Creole dishes, and Trick-or-Treat. Be sure to click through for the long list of festival features!
The place is Atelier de la Nature, a 25-five-acre nature reserve and eco-educational campus, inviting all children and families to this one-day free event to celebrate Halloween, Louisiana’s special natural surroundings, the Gulf of Mexico and planet Earth, through art, music, food and science!
The list of workshops, demos, and activities is kinda mind-blowing. The event is free but space is limited. Register in advance: Please click the link to learn more.
Read More at Atelier de la Nature on Facebook
Event details subject to change. Click source links for latest information.