Siesta Key Crystal Classic International Sand Sculpting Festival
It’s the Siesta Key Crystal Classic, where 24 artists converge on Siesta Key to compete in an amazing Master Sand Sculpting competition! The sculptors create a large community carve, eight solo sculptures and eight team sculptures. On Saturday evening, enjoy the sculptures under colored lights after sunset. The timed competition is judged and the winners are revealed on Sunday afternoon.
There are other attractions, too:
• The Learning Curve: Sand sculpting lessons and demonstrations are hosted multiple times daily
• All four days feature live bands
• Quick Sand: an ongoing contest of speed and skill
• Amateur Competition on Saturday
• Barefoot Beach Bar Party Tent is open with music and a full bar- no entry fee
• Vendor Village surrounding Sand Village features 80+ retail vendors and five food trailers, all open to the public.
This four-day festival of transient masterpieces transforms the always beautiful Siesta Beach into an amazing outdoor art gallery. The free, open-air Breeze Siesta Key Trolley runs daily from 8am to 10pm between Siesta Key Village and Turtle Beach.Read More at Siesta Key Crystal Classic
Event details subject to change. Click source links for latest information.